- Blackwell Family Resources, LLC: Angie Blackwell, life coach for stepfamilies.
- Court Related Services for Children and Families: Laura Johnson, Licensed Professional Counseor and Board Certified Art Therapist. Austin, Texas. A gifted woman with more than 14 years experience working with families and children in the evaluation of placements and in the adoption fields. She offers:
* Home screenings for adoptions (specializing in second parent and same-sex adoptions)
* Private guardian appointments, and
* Individual, group and family therapy
- Colorado Conflict Resolution Month: A month of activities to educate and inform about alternatives to conflict other than violence or litigation.
- Up to Parents: a fantastic site, emphasizing that separating and divorced parents' main focus must be on the safety of their children.
- Proud to Parent: a sister site to Up to Parents, this one for parents who have never married, but are separated.
- While We Heal: another sister site; for married couples who plan to remain married, but need help reducing conflict in order to better protect their children.
- The Wildest Colts Make the Best Horses: a free pamphlet that was the germ of the book by the same name. A wonderful perspective on parenting that will help you step out of the day-to-day madness and see your child with new eyes, focusing on what's important.
- Adolescent Sexuality Today: An important blog for parents of teens. Parents should start reading when their oldest child is 10 years old, to get them ready for the difficult territory ahead.
- Annette del Canto: an Austin, Texas, Psychotherapist working with individuals, couples, and families who are exploring resolution around depression, anxiety, anger, sexual and physical trauma, grief, divorce, couple work, parenting, and blended families.
- My Body Belongs to Me: Written by Jill Starishevsky and illustrated by Sara Muller, My Body Belongs to Me is a book that explains to children in a clear, understandable way what child sexual abuse is. The author is a New York City child abuse and sex crimes prosecutor, and used that experience to create this book. Written in simple rhyme and beautifully illustrated, it can help adults enter into the conversation.
- Conference Call University